M³: Maddy and Megan at the Movies

Family Friendly Movie Reviews



Monday, September 20, 2010

Inception

The movie Inception was praised as one of the best movies of the year. However, I do not feel that way. I think this movie was too complicated for its length. The producers crammed too much information into its plot. This makes the film very hard to follow. Some claim that the ending pieces the whole movie together. But really it leaves you with a question. What are the dreams and what is real? Unfortunately this puzzling concept does not cover up all of its other confusing factors. The beginning makes no sense when you are viewing it. I must admit that later on in the movie it was explained to me but I was still confused. The concept of performing "Inception" is difficult to grasp. It takes a while to think about exactly WHAT it is. I know it may seem that I am rambling, but I just don't have the patience to piece this together right now. I guess I can say that I enjoyed watching the actors on screen. Each did a fantastic job playing their roles. I can say that this movie is really enjoyable to watch in large groups. But I do not think it worth seeing on your own.
Rated PG-13
Thumbs were cut off.
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment