M³: Maddy and Megan at the Movies

Family Friendly Movie Reviews



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hitch

Love is a complicated thing, and some men just don't get it. That's where Hitch (Will Smith) comes in. He is a love coach, the "date doctor." Hitch understands women, but he is up against the two greatest challenges of his career. An overweight and slightly dorky accountant (Kevin James) has hired Hitch to hook him up with a famous heiress. However, Hitch may be living too much of his own advice and be falling in love with a beautiful, yet realistic, gossip columnist (Eva Mendes). In the end, he might not know as much about women as he thought he did.

Honestly, this is one of my favorite chick flicks. All of the characters seem real, and of course Will Smith puts forward a great performance. Even my dad enjoyed it! It has a great message: stay true to yourself, and you might just find happiness. This is the type of movie you can watch over and over again; trust me, I have it on my iPod. This movie will make you laugh, as well. A fun movie overall for most occasions, I recommend it!
4 stars out of 5
Rated PG-13
-Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment